Remove iMesh DRM and Convert iMesh DRM Protected media files to MP3 and MP4
The following guide will give a concise introduction about how to transfer your iMesh files (videos & audios) to your other devices with playbacks by removing the iMesh DRM.
Many users enjoy their music or videos on their iMesh, but when they transfer these songs to their iPod, a window pop out saying "iTunes can only convert unprotected songs". That is the problem most of users may encounter. Therefore, is there any good method to convert these songs from iMesh to their other portable devices such as iPod, Zune, Sony walkman etc?
Of course, the problem is bound to be solved. The software Aimersoft DRM Converter is one powerful tool dealing with DRM removal problems. Besides, the interface of this DRM Converter is handy and friendly. So you may know how to use it the moment you launch the program. And the output files are of high quality.
Here I will make a brief instruction which is enough to be the good guide for you to finish the conversion.
Free download Aimersoft DRM Converter from below:
How to remove iMesh DRM and convert iMesh files to common formats
Step one: Import the files from iMesh to the program
First of all, please make sure you have installed DRM Converter software. Then launch the program. Now you can drag or drop the files from iMesh to the program. Or you can load the files by clicking the button "Add…". It is worth to mention that you can import a large scale of files one time.
Step two: Setting the output format
After having loading all your wanted videos or audios, you can get down to the next step to choose a suitable format. For videos files, select .mp4 format. For audios files, select .mp3 format. You can press the "Setting" drop-down list to complete the setting. You can also customize your own settings such as frame rate, aspect ratio, and bit rate and so on.
Don't forget to set the output folder. Just need to click "Browse" to select one output path.
Step three: Editing videos (optional)
If your imported files are videos files, you can choose to cut off its black edges by clicking the button "Crop".
Step four: Start to conversion
After all is done, you just need click the button "Start" the conversion. After the conversion is finished, you can click the button "Find Target" to get your converted files. Now you can transfer these DRM-free files to your other devices to play.
Tips: In addition to remove iMesh DRM protection, Aimersoft DRM Converter can also remove DRM from iTunes, Zune, Amazon Videos, BBC iplayers, etc. and convert your media files between different formats so that you can enjoy your loved songs in all devices with music playbacks only if you transfer the converted files to these devices.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.