How to play iTune music and movies on HTC One X
HTC One X is one of the top-notch smart phones. Armed with 1280×720 HD screen resolution, it is best to watch movies on it. Having bought some iTunes videos and you want to play them on your HTC One X, only to find that HTC One X doesn't support the iTunes format. Many users have encountered these kinds of problems. The DRM protection is the main barrier for the users to transfer the existing iTunes videos to HTC One X. There is no doubt that you won't buy those playable videos for your HTC One X and set your existing iTunes aside. Fortunately, Aimersoft DRM Converter can help you out of the troubles.
Aimersoft DRM Converter is a type of powerful video dealing software. It could remove the DRM protection from the audio books, videos, music files legally. And it also have the capacity of videos converter which can convert both protected and unprotected videos to common ones that have suitable formats you want.
The usage is simply so easy. The interface of the program is friendly. As soon as you open the program, you probably know how to use it. Nevertheless, I will still write a step-by-step instruction, according to which you will be totally clear about the usage of DRM converter.
First of all, I will list all the formats that HTC ONE X supports, which need to know when you choose the output format during the conversion.
The videos formats: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
The audios formats: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
Free download the software from below:
Step one: Import iTunes media files to the program
After dragging or dropping iTunes audio or video Medias into the converter, you can press the button "Add". And the files containing iTunes videos or audios can be loaded into the program.
Step two: Editing the videos (optional)
If you iTunes flies is video, you could edit it. The overwhelming majority of movies have black edges which they will be the barrier when you want to watch it in full screen. You can click the button "Crop" to get rid of those obtrusive black edges.
Step three: Set the output formats and the output file
The formats that HTC One X supports have been listed above. Now you can choose the one output format that enables your converted version to be playable on your HTC One X. Mp4 and Mp3 format form "Video files to" and "Audio files to" may be the best choice, because they are common formats with high quality. And if you want to watch it on other devices, you needn't convert it again.
As for the output file, you can click the "Browse" button to choose one output folder and remember routine in order to find it easily.
Step four: Get down to the conversion
After all things have been done, you just need click the button "Start", the iTunes to HTC One X conversion will be finished soon. After that, you can copy the converted flies to the phone.
That's all, enjoy iTunes on HTC One X free now!
Read more related guides:
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.