Simple method to transfer iTunes media files to Galaxy Tab
Apple has many applications for users. Most of users are keen on their Apple series products such as their iPod, iPad, iPhone etc. They may have bought many media files like popular songs and upgraded movies from iTunes. Their original aim is to have these entertainments on business, on bus or on train at their spare time. But when they transfer the media files to their other portable devices like transfert iTunes to Galaxy tab which is not apple products, they run into the problem that the media files can not be playable.
The reason goes like this those media files purchased from iTunes are DRM protected in case that the media files are wide spread, which is the Apple' original aim.
But it is not a tough problem. We can solve it via some software like Aimersoft DRM Converter. With the help of DRM Converter, we can easily remove DRM protection from your purchased iTunes files and convert iTunes to Galaxy tab at the same time. And you don't need worry about the complexity of the software. The interface of DRM Converter is simply so easy and friendly.
Here I will make a brief instruction about how to finish the conversion step by step.
Free download Aimersoft DRM Converter from below:
Step one: import the media iTunes files to DRM Converter
If you have installed the software, you can directly launch it. And then drag or drop the files to the program. Otherwise, you can also click the button "ADD…", and locate your files, then load your files to the program.
Tips: you can load more than one media files into the program. The program can deal with them at the same time.
Step two: set the output format and output directory
In this step, you may notice the words "Audio files to" or "Video files to". If your files are videos, you'd better choose the format as MP4 which is the most common; if your awaiting converting files are audio, you'd better select the format as MP3 that can be playable in every music player. You can certainly choose other format, only if your Galaxy tab supports these formats.
Step three: start the iTunes to Galaxy Tab conversion.
Now all your wanted files have been loaded into, you can click the button "start" to start convert iTunes to Galaxy tab. It is perhaps a cup of tea's time before the conversion is finished. After the conversion, you can click the button "Find Target" to get your converted files, and transfer them to your Galaxy tab.
Read more related guides:
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.