How to Sync DRM protected iTunes to Sumsung Galaxy S3
Are you films lover? Have you got one grand Galaxy S3 of 4.8-inch screen and 1280*720 pixels solution? Must you want to watch many wonderful videos or listen to some favorite songs on you Galaxy S3? Of course, all of the answers to questions are mostly yes. However, you may meet such problem that some videos in some formats can not be playable on your galaxy S3. So what would you do? Do you feel that you have no ideas? Now, a helper comes up to you. A professinal DRM removing tool can solve these tough problems for you.
Aimersoft DRM Converter integrates all the three function in one, which is DRM removal, video converter, video editor. With these powerful functions, you can convert your videos into any format you want to fit with your devices.
The Galaxy S3 supports the following formats. When you choose the output format, these tips could give you guides.
The formats supported by Galaxy S3: MP4, DiVX, XyiD, WMV, H.264.
Here I will make a step-by-step instruction to show you the simplest way to remove DRM from iTunes, then sync media files from iTunes to Galaxy S3 with this DRM Converter
Free download Aimersoft DRM Converter from below:
Step one: Import iTunes media files to the program
Drag the iTunes audio or video Medias into the program directly, or press the button "Add" to import iTunes files from your computer.
Step two: Editing the videos (optional)
If the videos you want to convert have black edges, you can choose to cut them off by clicking the button "Crop".
Step three: Output Settings
In this step, there are two necessary settings. Firstly, you need to set the output format within the supported range of Galaxy S3 by clicking the "Setting" drop-down list. Click "Video files to" and choose MP4 as the output video format. If you are working on audio file, click "audio files to" and choose MP3 as the output audio format.
Secondly, you should set the output files by clicking the "Browse" button. For some advanced users, you can set these parameters such as aspect ratio, audios channel, bit rate, frame rate and so on.
Note: If convert video files, you need set the pixels as 1280×720.
Step four: Start the conversion from iTunes to Galaxy S3
After all the previous things have been done, now you can just click the button "Start" to transfer iTunes to Galaxy S3. Then the convertor begins to work. Perhaps, you would have a few complaints about the speed. In fact, the DRM Converter software has applied one advanced technology, the NVIDIA CUDA acceleration, which can speed up the conversion tremendously. But it has some requirements for you computers' hare ware.
After the conversion has finished, you can have free access to your favorite videos.
Read more related guides:
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.