How to rip Blu-ray or DVD to Motorola Xoom 2
In the age of tablet computers wide spreading, Motorola launched its tablet computer of the new generation, Xoom 2. Compared with other tablet computer, Xoom 2 has its own advantages. Equipped with a powerful dual-core processor of 1.2 HZ , Android 3.2 platform, 1280×800 videos solution and big screen of 10.1 inch. It is very excellent for watching movies with high videos resolution on your business, on the bus, at any your spare time. Great, isn't it?
However, many users encounter such a problem that they want to transfer their DVD to Xoom 2. But they cannot make it without proper DVD dealing software. It just a delicious cake in front of your eyes, but you can not have access to it. In order to enable a large number of users to have a taste of the delicious food, Aimersoft DVD Ripper can give you a hand.
Aimersoft DVD Ripper is a powerful integration of many DVD dealing functions. Here I will make a detailed instruction for you, which gives you a step-by-step guidance and you can easily rip your DVDto Motorola Xoom 2.
Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step one: Import DVD files to DVD Ripper
If you have DVD files which are usually in the folders named VIDOE_TS or AUDIO_TS, click "Load DVD" to import them directly to the program. If you just have the disc, you can put it into the CD-ROM and then find the files after your computer has read them out, drop or drag them to the program.
Step two: Editing the videos (optional)
You can choose to edit the videos if you feel it necessary. The overwhelming majority of movies have black edges. When you want to have a full screen sight of the movie, the black edges maybe also come into your sight. So you can click the button "Crop" to get rid of those troublesome black edges.
Step three: Set the output format and output file.
Despite that you Xoom 2 support H.264, H.263 and MP4 format, we recommend you to select mp4 format, because mp4 format can be playable on any your portable devices with a media players.
If your DVD contains audios, you can choose mp3 as your output formats, because mp3 is the standard format that can be playable on any players.
Now you can click the button "Profile" to choose the recommended format through the drop-down list.
Step four: Start to convert DVD to Xoom 2
Now all preparations have done, just click the button "Start" to convert DVD to Motorola Xoom 2 compatible file format, the conversion will be preceding. When the conversion is finish, transfer the converted file to your Tablet by a usb cable.
Tips: you can load multiple DVD files to the program for one time and these files will be converted at the same time. But it will take a little bit long time.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.