How to convert DVD to Nook Tablet
Nook Tablet has a Stunning 7-inch multi-touch screen displays, 1024 X 600 resolution, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 16 million colors ultra-bright which is powered to stream videos quickly and smoothly. It's good idea to enjoy the movies a stunning Vivid View display right on your Nook. However, you cannot watch the DVD video directly on your Nook Tablet because almost every tablet hasn't got a DVD-ROM yet. What you should do is convert the DVD to Nook tablet supported video files and the guide below will show you how to do that with 3 simple steps.
Before we start to convert the DVD, we should get a DVD converter first, download the software install and run it on your pc. Put the DVD on the DVD-ROM and this software will detect the DVD automatically.
Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step 1: import the files.
Click the "file" button, you can see the "load DVD" option, so you can select this option to import your DVD files.
Step 2: output setting
When you want to convert the video files, please choose the "Common video" from the "Profile" drop down list, and select the mp4 format. Click the "Setting" button and select the suitable size (1024 X 600) for your Nook screen.
If you want to change the default place where to save your converted files, please click the "file folder" icon and choose a directory for output files. The last option is useful if you want to convert the whole DVD movies as one video files. Just tick the "merge into one" option to merge all the DVD chapter files into one.
Step 3: start the conversion
Everything is ready just click the "start" button to start the DVD to Nook Tablet conversion, this process will take you a few hours, the length of the time depends on the size of DVD files and the computer performance.
When the conversion is done, the next thing you need to do is transfer the converted files to your Nook tablet, then you can enjoy the video/music anywhere.
If you have no idea how to transfer the files from computer to Nook Tablet, please refer to the tutorial below.
1. Connect your tablet to your pc through the USB cable.
2. Your computer will show you a dialog box to download the driver, just download and install it.
3. After install the driver, your tablet will appear on your pc as a hard disk.
4. Just copy the conv
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.