How to convert DVD to Google Nexus S
Owning a Nexus S smartphone, what can you do with it except for calling and texting? The other entertainments are probably playing small games listening to music and watching videos. Ok! When it comes to listening to music and watching videos using your Nexus S, you may encounter the file formats mismatching problem. Particularly, when you want to enjoy your DVD on your Nexus S, you are likely to have no idea about how to achieve it without proper ways.
Well, actually you can turn to professional DVD converting software. Here, Aimersoft DVD Ripper can do you a favor. With the help if the software you can just spare little effort to finish the DVD to Nexus S conversion.
Here I will make a detailed instruction about how to rip your DVD to Nexus S step by step.
Download Aimeisoft DVD Ripper from below:
Step 1: import DVD to Aimersoft DVD Ripper
Launch the software, and get ready to import you DVD to the program. If your awaiting files are DVD files labeled "VIDEO_TS" or "AUDIO_TS" which store in your mobile storage devices, you can drag or drop them to the program directly. Or you can click the button "Load DVD" to load them the program. If your existed sources are DVDs, just insert one DVD into the CD-ROM of your PC. And then click the button "Load DVD" to locate the DVD files; load them into DVD Ripper.
Step 2: set the output format and output directory
After the loading is over, click the button "Profile" to select the mp4 from the drop-down list as the output format. As to output directory, you may notice "Output"; you can click the label which looks like a folder to choose one directory to hold your converted files.
The crucial setting you cannot forget is the video resolution setting. Click Edit>Setting>Video Size to set the video size as 480×800.
Step 3: start DVD to Nexus S conversion
At last, just one click can be ok. Click the button "Start" to run the program. The DVD to Nexus S conversion can be completed soon. After the conversion, you can click the button "Open" to find your final converted files. And then you can transfer then to your Nexus by USB cable connecting your Nexus S to your PC.
Tips: Aimersoft DVD Ripper allows you to edit the DVD as your will. You can wipe out the black edges by Click editing label (not the button from the menu bar) and then click "Crop". And also, you can trim you DVD, add watermark or set the effect.
Additionally, you can load more than one DVD files to the program and you can merge them into one.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.