Enjoy DVD movies on Motorola Atrix 3/HD
Motorola's next flagship phone for AT&T will most certainly be the Motorola Atrix 3/HD. This phone owns 48GB of memory, which allows you to store thousands of files. At the same time, it is rocking with a 4.5 inch HD display. You can put your all video and music files on its huge hand disk and enjoy it on the go. Lot users also want to convert DVD movies into the phone but don't know how to do. This guide will show how to convert DVD to Motorola Atrix 3/HD supported video format.
First and foremost, we will show you the basic specification of the Motorola Atrix 3/HD. It has 4.5 inch screen with 1280 x 720p video resolution. Playable file formats: SAAC, AAC+ , AMR NB, eAAC+, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, WMA9
Now, the below step by step guide will show you how to make DVD play on your Atrix 3/HD by using a professional DVD ripping tool - Aimersoft DVD ripper. It can rip your own DVD to common video files such as .avi, MP4 video files with fast speed and superior quality.
Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step 1: Run the DVD converter and load movie
Once the software is installed successfully, you should insert the disc into DVD drive. Then click "Load DVD" to load the DVD that you are going to convert.
Tips: If you have DVD files like "VIDEO_TS" and "AUDIO_TS", just drag or drop them directly to the program.
Step 2: Select output format for Motorola Atrix 3/HD
To select an output format that is suitable for the Motorola Atrix 3/HD, you can click on the pull down menu of "profile", and then follow "common video"> "(*.mp4)". Click "Settings" button and set video to 1280 x 720 px or smaller. There are also other output parameters if you don't understand them just leave it as the default.
Step 3: Convert DVD movies
Now click "Start" to begin converting DVD to Motorola Atrix 3/HD. The converting speed is fast with great output quality. Once the conversion is done, click "Find Target" to open the output folder. That's it, with 3 simple steps you have converted DVD movie for your phone.
Just transfer those converted files to your phone. Now you can enjoy your favorite DVD movies on Atrix 3/HD matter where you are.
Tips: If you have video or music files that transfer to your phone, but those files protected by DRM (Digital rights management), you can remove it with DRM Converter software.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.