How to convert DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
Apple has released its iPad 2 tablet, which is popular among many users. But Kindle Fire doesn't lose its charming compared with iPad 2. Although Kindle Fire just has a 7-inch capacitive touch screen smaller than iPad 2's 10-inch screen, it is so portable that you can enjoy your videos more conveniently on your way of business anywhere. Its high video resolution of 1280×600 also contributes to its capacity of watching movies.
If you want to transfer you DVD to Kindle Fire, maybe you need converting software. Here, there is very popular DVD converting software online. It is Aimersoft DVD Ripper. With the help of the software, you can easily remove your trouble.
Here I will make a detailed instruction which guides you how to finish the conversion.
Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step one: import the source files that you want to convert
First of all, make sure you have installed the software, and then launch it. Here, you will import the DVD files to the program by clicking on "Load DVD". If you have the disc, put it directly into the CD-ROM of your computer. After the disc has been read out, copy the DVD files, and drop them to the program. Or you can drag them to DVD Ripper directly.
Step two: set the output format and output directory
Just click the button "Profile" to choose one output format. Here you'd better select mp4 as the output format, because mp4 is the most common videos format, which can be playable on every media player. So it is no need for you to convert you favorable DVD again. You can just transfer them to different portable devices.
Don't forget to set the output directory. Click the button "Browse" to select one output folder to store your converted files.
Then you still have to set the video size, click Edit>Settings>Video size to select the video resolution as 1280×600.
Step three: edit your imported files (optional)
DVD Ripper provides an editing function. The label "Edit", a window will pop out, there are four items of editing for your. You can click "Crop" to get rid of those black edges, so that you can have a full screen view. Of course, you can do some other editing operations like Trim, Effect and Watermark.
Step four: start to convert your DVD to Kindle Fire
Click the round big button "Start" to start to convert DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire, after the conversion is finished, click the label "Open" to find your destination files. And you can transfer them to your Kindler Fire via a usb cable.
Now, play DVD movies on Kindle Fire on the go!
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.