How to convert DVD to iPad Mini Tablet
Watching DVDs on the portable media players is more convenient than the computer now, for example, you can enjoy your favourite movies with the iPad Mini tablet even you are outside. However, the iPad Mini can not play DVD movies directly, so we have to convert DVD to iPad Mini supported video files like .MP4. The following tutorial will show you how to get this done quickly.
The only thing we need is to get the professional DVD ripping software called Aimersoft DVD Ripper which can help you to convert the DVD to the iPad Mini.
Free d ownload Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Just install it on your computer, and then we could start the tutorial.
Step 1: Import the video files
Start the program, insert he DVD to the DVD-ROM then the program will detect the DVD in a few seconds, just click the "load DVD" button and import the video files.
Step 2: Edit the video files (optional)
Click the "edit" button on the main interface of the program, it will show three options, the "crop" button is for you to remove the black edge of the video, and you can choose the "full screen" option from the "zoom" drop down list so that you can watch the video on the iPad Mini in a full screen sight. If you're not comfortable with the default effect of the video, just adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation option as you like. Through the "watermark" button you can add your personal icon and press any words on the video, this humanized design is very convenient for you to configure your own style video. After you finished the configuration, just click the "ok" button to save your setting.
Step 3: Output setting
Choose the common video from the "profile" drop down list and select the MP4 format as the output format. Click the "setting" button and select the 2048*1536 as the output video resolution. The "browse" button is for you to choose a place to save the converted files. Maybe the video files have many parts, you can choose the "merge into one" option, and it will help you to merge all the parts into one file.
Step 4: Start the conversion
Click the "start" button to start the DVD to iPad Mini conversion. This process will take time. Just be patient with the conversion, and don't running other programs while converting DVD.
After the conversion is completed, click the "find target" button to locate the converted files. Now you can sync video files to your iPad Mini with iTunes and enjoy it on the go.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.