How to watch DVD on HTC One X/S/V
If you want to watch your favorite DVD movies on your HTC ONE X anywhere anytime you want, you need to convert the DVD to your phone supported video files. During the following tutorial, I will show you how to convert DVD to HTC One X and also HTC ONE S, HTC One V supported video format. After you finished reading this tutorial, you will find converting DVD is very easy.
Through the tutorial below I will show you what we need and how we should do it.
First of all, we should find out which format of video can be played on HTC ONE X.
HTC ONE Video format support: 3GP/3GP2/MP4/WMV9/AVI
After finding out the format of the phone support, we need DVD ripper software. Aimersoft DVD Ripper is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for you to rip DVD to all video formats, including AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG, VOB, FLV, DV, MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV, AC3, MP2, etc., and then playback on your portable devices such as Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, samrtPhone, PSP, MP4 players,etc. This software is very convenient for you to convert your DVD to your phone.
Download the software from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step 1: Import DVD
Start the program and put the DVD disc on your DVD-ROM, then the software will detected it automatically. Click the "Load DVD" button to load your DVD files. Also you can load the DVD files from the hard-drive directly.
Step 2: Edit video (Optional)
Right click the DVD files find the media edit option then you can edit the DVD files through the "crop" option will remove the black edges.
Step 3: Output Settings
Select a kind of format from the "profile" drop-down list which is available for the phone, such as MP4, 3GP and so on. Through the files button you can change the output directory, save the output files wherever you like. The last one is the video size, if you confuse about the video size, please find out the parameter of the phone on the internet or the instruction. Then click the "setting" button, it will show you a dialogue box, find out the video size and choose a kind of resolution which is suitable for the HTC One X (1280*720). Moreover, some DVD files consist of many parts you can select the merge into one file option to merge all the subfolder into one.
Step 4: Start to convert DVD to HTC smartphone
Click the "start" button to convert DVD to HTC One X, it will take few hours (depends on the size of the DVD files or your computer's performance). After the convert completed, connect the phone to the pc and copy it to your phone then enjoy yourself.
Read more related guides:
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.