DVD to Galaxy Xcover/Ruby – Convert DVD movies for Galaxy phones
Watching movies and listening to music on a Smartphone is very popular nowadays. If you got a plenty of DVDs and you want to convert to your Galaxy Xcover, this guide will do you a great favor.
For preparation, you should figure out what the file formats does the phone supported and then get a software program to convert the DVD to Galaxy Xcover compatible video files. Here is the video/audio playback formats for the phone:
Video formats support: mp4, 3gp
Audio formats support: mp3, wma, aac
There are lots of DVD ripping programs in the market. But I would like to recommend Aimersoft DVD ripper. The best part of this program is that it can convert any kind of DVD movies included protected DVD. Since most DVD movies are come with copy protection, this program will rip it anyway.
Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step 1: Load the files
Launch the program and insert your DVD to computer's DVD-ROM. Click the "load DVD" button to load the DVD files.
Step 2: Edit video files
Click the "edit" button, it will show you a popup video editing interface, and you will find three options, through the "corp" option, you can remove the black edge of the video, it is convenient for you to watch the movie on your phone with a full screen sight. The "effect" option is for you to adjust the effect of the video, such as brightness, contrast and saturation.
Step 3: Output setting
Choose the .mp4 as the output format from "common video" option from the "Profile" drop down list.
Click the "setting" button and set the 320*480px as output video size.
Step 4: Start the DVD to Galaxy Xcover converting
Click the "start" button to begin the DVD to Galaxy Xcover conversion, this process will take you a period of time, just be patient with this. After the conversion is done, you can find the converted files through the "find target" button quickly.
Transfer converted file to your phone
Connect your phone and computer with USB data cable. Mount your phone as USB device and copy the converted files to your phone. If this way doesn't work you can download Samsung Kies. With this program your music, photos, and video stored on the PC can be saved to the phone through sync.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.