How to convert DVD to Galaxy S3 supported format
Facing your favorite DVD videos, you are not able to watch it in your grand Galaxy S3 cell phones? Have you ever come across similar problems? If you have, don't worry, this article will show you how to transfer DVD movies to your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.
The software Aimersoft DVD Converter would be able to do a great favor. This software integrates many powerful functions of dealing with the DVD conversions, which allows you a simple and convenient way to achieve the needed conversion. So if you have many wonderful DVDs, why not choose to convert them into the suitable formats for your Galaxy S3, so that you can have easy access to these videos with your phone anytime and anywhere.
This DVD Converter can not only convert DVD into your needed file formats but also have the function of editing such as cutting off the black edges which give you full screen view. And it can also select some of clips you want to convert and rip DVD by chapters. What's more, the software interface is very friendly. It is easy to use. What you need to operate is just a few clicks.
Now I will make a detailed instruction step by step. You could easily know how to use the software. Just download the software from below:
First of all, we need to know the formats that Galaxy S3 supported. It has a small number of supported formats including MP4，DiVX, XyiD, WMV, H.264.
Step one: Get the destination files imported
Put the DVD that you want to play on your Galaxy S3 into the DVD-ROM. Then load the DVD files by clicking the button "Load DVD". You can load the flies form DVD disks and DVD files.
DVD disk: just install your DVD disk into the CD-ROM of your computer and press the disk icon to load the DVD files.
Disk files: the DVD files are usually saved in the hard disks of your computer whose filenames are like "Video_TS" and "Audio_TS". Just load them directly.
Tips: many DVDs are CSS copy protected, such as Hollywood films. This software can handle any kind of DVD.
Step two: Settings
After the above step was finished, you need to select a format from the drop-down list as one playable output format for your Galaxy S3. Here we'd better choose MP4. Now you need to set the video resolution as 1024×600 pixels by clicking the "Setting" button. Then click "Browse" to select a folder to hold your converted files.
Step three: Editing videos if you needed
Movies usually have black edges. In order to get rid of them, you could choose to cut them off by pressing the button "Crop". You could also scan other editing function and make your own videos. It is very to use.
Step four: Start to convert
Click the button "Start", and then you just need to wait for the software finishing its job. It will be very fast and of high quality.
When the DVD conversion is finished, connect your phone to computer with mini-usb cable. drag the converted files to storage card. Done! Enjoy DVD movies on Galaxy S3!
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.