Play DVD movies on Sumsung Galaxy Note
We all know that every device can play some videos it supported. There is no exception for Galaxy Note who is also very picky about many formats. And Galaxy features its 5.3-inch screen and 1280*800 pixels resolution which is vey suitable to watch movies. Now you have the desire to convert DVD to your Galaxy, so you need one qualified DVD converting software to achieve this goal.
Among the many DVD converting software, our Aimersoft DVD Ripper is bound to your first choice. This software features its powerful functions such converting many other formats to your needed formats, editing the videos, selecting some clips and so on. And it has a friendly interface which is easy to use.
I will make a detailed instruction about how to convert your DVD to Galaxy Note. In the conversion, you should pay attention to two important points which I will point out in the following article.
The formats that Galaxy Note supports:
Audio: MP4, AVI, WMV
Video: MKV, MOV, RMVB
Download Aimersoft DVD Ripper from below:
Tips: If you have Blu-ray DVDs, you can use Blu-ray Ripper, it can rip both Blu-ray DVD and common DVD into your needed high definition or common video formats.
Step one: Import your DVD to the program
There are two types of files, the first is DVD disc, and the second is DVD files. You need to copy the content of the files into your program.
DVD disc: put the DVD disk into your computer's CD-ROM, and then click the"Load DVD"icon to import DVDs to the program.
DVD files: in this case, you just need to copy the files into the program directly.
Step two: Editing the videos (optional)
In the program, some of its functions enable it to deal with black edges. The "Crop" button will do the job to get rid of them. Of course, you can also choose other operations to edit your own videos.
Step three: set the output formats
In this step, you need to set the output format that Galaxy Note supports. The common formats we recommend are mp4, you can select it by clicking "profile" drop-down list. Sometimes, you need to set the resolution as 1280*800 pixels to suit the Galaxy Note's big screen..
Step four: Start to convert the DVD to Galaxy Note
Click the button "Start" begin the DVD to Galaxy Note conversion, go to have a rest for a while, and then the conversion will be finished soon. But you need to know that the speed depends on the size of your videos and your computer's hard wares.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.