How to convert DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
Motorola Droid XyBoard which is equipped with 1.2GHz dual core TI processors, 1GB RAM, 5MP camera, 1.3MP secondary camera, and 16GB internal flash storage. With the big memory space you put many video and music file onto it. A lot of user want to watch favorite DVD movies on it, but don't how to import DVD movie into it. This guide will show you how to enjoy DVD on Motorola Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2.
In order to watch DVD movies on Motorola tablet, you need to convert DVD to Motorola Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2 supported video formats like .MP4. Since most of commercial DVD movies have CSS protection that prevented DVD copy. Here I would like to recommend a profession DVD ripping tool called Aimersoft DVD Ripper. It can rip/convert DVDs to MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV and lots of other audio and video formats so you can watch it on your portable player like iPod, Tablet, Smartphone.
Let’s give you a brief guide about how to use it.
Download the software from below:
Step1 Load DVD sources to Droid XyBoard converter
Run the DVD Ripper after it is install. Click the "Load DVD" button on the interface to add your favorite movies for processing. Added files can be previewed on the right viewing window.
Tips: You can either convert the whole movie or select the chapter that you want to convert.
Step 2 Choose the output format for the Droid Xyboard.
Click on format bar and select the output format for Droid XyBoard. We recommend "mp4"format from "Profile "drop down list. Then click "Settings" to change the video resolution to 1280×800 pixels or smaller.
Step 3 Start to convert DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
For the last step, after you have all the settings done, tap the big "Start" button on the right corner of the main interface to start the DVD to Droid XyBoard conversion. When the conversion is finished, you can click the "Find Target" button to open the output folder, you can see all converted files are saved here
After you have transferred the converted MP4 video files to the Droid XyBoard with a USB cable. Now you can enjoy your favorite movies on the go.
Tips: If you have DRM protected media files, like iTunes music and video, Audible file, BBC iPlayer, that you want play on your XyBoard, you can using Aimersoft DRM Converter.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.