Enjoy DVD movies on Motorola Droid Bionic
If you got a Motorola Droid Bionic recently and you have a lot of DVD, I'm sure that you may think about how to convert your DVD to Droid Bionic. If you haven't done this before, doesn't matter. This guide will show you an easy way to convert DVD movies for your phone.
The only thing we need for the preparation is a DVD converting tool called Aimersoft.DVD ripper. This software will help you converting DVD with 3 simple steps. Before we start the conversion, we should figure out which format does the Droid Bionic support, and the maximum vdeo resolution of the phone.
Video format support: MP4, 3GP, MPEG-4
Audio format support: MP3, AAC, AMR, WAV, MID
Maximum resolution: 1920*1080
Well begin is half done, after you find out the above information, follow the tutorial will show you how to use this program.
Download the software from below:
Step 1: Import DVD
install the software and run it, put the DVD to the DVD-ROM then the DVD Ripper will detect the DVD automatically, click the "load DVD" option to load your DVD files.
Tips: If you have DVD folders saved on your hard drive, just import the files directly from your pc.
Step 2: Output format and video size
Just select the .MP4 as output format from "Profile" option. Set the video resolution as 1920*1080 through the "setting" tab. The "Browse…" allow you to choose output folder for saving the converted files.
Don't forget select the "merge into one file" option. Normally, a DVD movie contains several of chapters. If you want to convert the whole moves as one video file, you need to tick this option.
Tips: I guess that you may prefer to watch movie with full screen on your phone, then you should click the "edit" option, through the "crop" button, you can cut out the black edge of DVD movie.
Step 3: Convert DVD to Droid Bionic
Click the "start" button on the lower right corner and the conversion will begin. The converting speed depends on your pc's performance and the size of the files. After the conversion is completed, connect your phone to computer with USB cable, and transfer the converted files to the phone.
That's it, with 3 simple step you can watch DVD on Droid Bionic easily. Have a good time.
- How you can recover deleted text messaging from Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover iMessages from iPhone
- How to recover contents from Nexus 4/5/7
- Wondershare DVD Creator (Windows & Mac) coupon
- Wondershare MobileTrans Promotional code
- Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Coupon Code
- Wondershare MobileGo Coupon Code
- Easy methods to record streaming videos with Wondershare AllMytube
- The best ways to convert MOV to DVD
- How to burn mp4 to DVD
- How to remove DRM from iPlayer
- How to rip DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to burn iTunes to DVD
- How to rip DVD to iPad Mini
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Tab
- Remove DRM from Amazon Video on Demand
- How to rip DVD to Xperia Play
- How to save Spotify music as .mp3 files
- How to rip DVD to Droid XyBoard/Xoom 2
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Note
- How to convert iTunes to Windows Media Player
- How to transfer iTunes to Galaxy Tab
- How to rip DVD to MP4 format
- How to convert M4P to MP3
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Xcover
- How to sync iTunes to Android
- How to rip DVD to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to transfer iTunes to Motorola Atrix 3
- How to burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note
- How to convert Audiobook to MP3
- How to convert iTunes to Galaxy S3
- How to convert M4V to AVI, MP4
- How to remove iMesh DRM protection
- How to sync iTunes to Amazon Kindle Fire
- How to rip DVD to iPad 3
- How to transfer iTunes to HTC One X
- How to rip DVD to HTC One X
About Us | Contact |Sitemap | RSS | Terms & Conditions | Legal Disclaimer
Apple logo® and iTunes Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.